Learn more here about the Current COVID visitor restrictions.Read More >>
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
For all evolving information for COVID-19 and its vaccinations, please visit CDC.gov. Be sure to always fact-check information you find online with CDC.gov, local health departments and other credible sources.
Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Informational Site
To find current vaccination locations near you go to Vaccines.gov. Be sure to check back regularly for the most recent updates.
Are you looking for county specific information. Click on the links below for your local health department information.
Tazewell County Health Department
Peoria City/County Health Department
Woodford County Health Department
I have more questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine? Where can I find answers to my questions?
- Check out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccine Website to get answers to some of these questions. Topics include:
- What are the benefits to getting vaccinated?
- Will the vaccines work?
- US Vaccinations by the Numbers
- What should I expect at my vaccine appointment?
- About the U.S. Vaccination Program
- Get answers to commons questions about the COVID-19 vaccines
Don't put off the testing or appointment that you need. Read More >>