Come See Us!
Hopedale Medical Complex has always held an impeccable standard of high-quality and extremely personalized care, and now, we are bringing that standard to Tremont with transitional care. Simply put, we're bringing better care. With the grand opening of our Tremont Medical Arts office on May 13th, Tremont residents Dr. Rebecca Proehl and Dr. Trent Proehl as well as Dr. Matthew B. Rossi will be bringing our 60-year tradition of outstanding physician-directed, personalized service to our Tremont and surrounding community patients.
Transitional Care near Pekin & Bloomington, IL
Why choose Tremont Medical Arts?
Home town care is Better Care
Located just a short distance from Pekin and Morton
Warm family atmosphere
Outstanding doctors with long-standing local ties
Compassionate nursing staff
Meet the doctors
Trent Proehl, M.D., FACS
- Board Certified Surgeon and Primary Care Physician
- Medical School- University of Illinois School of Medicine at Peoria
- Residency- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Fellowship- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Board Certifications-American Board of Surgery
Rebecca Proehl, M.D.
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Medical School- University of Illinois School of Medicine at Peoria
Residency- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
Board Certifications- American Board of Internal Medicine
Matthew B. Rossi, M.D.
- Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and Primary Care Physician
- Medical School- Vanderbilt University Medical School
- Residency- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School(General Surgery)
- Fellowship- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Vascular Surgery)
- Board Certifications- American Board of Surgery and General and Vascular Surgery- FACA, FACS
To schedule an appointment with any of our doctors, please call (309) 925-2778 or request an appointment online by clicking here.
Where is the Tremont Medical Arts Office?
The Tremont Medical Arts office is located at 150 Lake Street, Tremont, IL 61568. You can call us at (309) 925-2778. Our fax number is (309) 925-2702.
You can get specific directions from your location by clicking here.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm