Current Visitor Restrictions. 4.1.22 Learn more here.
News You Can Use
Sponsorship Opportunities Open for 8th Annual Major Reid Nannen Memorial 5K Run/Walk
April 22, 2024

Hopedale, IL. - The Major Reid Nannen Memorial 5K Run/Walk is scheduled to take place on Thursday, July 4, 2024. This family friendly event boasts a 5K Run along with a 1 Mile Walk/Run through the heart of Hopedale wrapping up with a great post-race party.

We are extending an invitation to all area businesses and community partners to be a sponsor for the eighth annual event. Proceeds from the race support the maintenance and addition of names on the Hopedale Area Veterans Memorial (HAVM). This year, 60% of sponsorships will go directly to the HAVM while the remaining 40% will assist in covering operational costs for the event.

Based on package selection, sponsors will receive logo recognition, promotional item placement in race bags, race entries, along with digital and verbal acknowledgement. The sponsorship deadline is set for June 14, 2024.

HMC is very appreciative of all past event support and is grateful to those who can provide gifts in 2024. To receive a sponsorship packet, please call (309) 449-4455.


If you would like more information about this, please call Kaylee Mathison at (309) 449-4455 or email at