Registration is now open for the popular Youth Basketball Clinics for boys and girls. The Hopedale Wellness Center, Hopedale Lion’s Club Recreation Committee, and the Atlanta Recreation Committee present the Youth Basketball Clinics basketball league for boys and girls in Grades 3rd – 6th. Utilizing a volunteer coaching staff, children are taught the fundamentals of basketball including ball handling techniques, dribbling, shooting, teamwork, strategy, and sportsmanship.
Girls: (Girls game begin on November 3, 2012)
– Olympia West 3rd – 4th Grade Girls Skills Clinic starts at 9 am on September 29 at Christian Life Academy. Teams will be made after the Skills Clinic. Once teams are formed, your child’s coach will contact you with scheduled practice times.
– Olympia South Girls Skill Clinic participants will be contacted by coaches.
Registration Deadline: Girls deadline is September 29
Activity #: 12OCTGBBOW34 (Oly West Girls 3/4)
Activity #: 12OCTGBBOS34 (Oly South Girls 3/4)
For 5th/6th girls basketball information contact:
Mandy Nowaskie 309-379-2074 or
Julie Finchum 309-824-6278
Boys: (Boys games begin December 1, 2012)
– Boys Skills Clinic starts at 9am on October 20 at Christian Life Academy. Teams will be made after the Skills Clinic. Once teams are formed, your child’s coach will contact you with scheduled practice times.
Registration Deadline: Boys deadline is October 20
Activity #: 12NOVBBBOW34 (Oly West Boys 3/4)
Activity #: 12NOVBBBOW56 (Oly West Boys 5/6)
Ages: Grades 3 – 6
Length: 10 weeks
Fee: $30 per participant (Wellness members)
$40 per participant (Non-members)
Register online: HopedaleMC.com/wellness-center/programs
Program registration will not be complete until payment and registration are received.
Send completed registration form and payment to Hopedale Wellness:
Hopedale Wellness Center Programs
PO Box 267
Hopedale, IL 61747
Registration forms are available:
• Wellness Center Front Desk
• Request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Please note: Programs often fill up before the registration deadline. All programs are first come first serve. No spot will be reserved without a completed registration form and payment. Registrations will no longer be taken over the phone. You may e-mail completed registrations to Andie Halley at firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> , you will then be contacted for payment.
If you have any questions about programs at Hopedale Wellness Center contact us: 309.449.4500