Offering you expert recommendations for healthier living!
HMC’s Nutrition Service department is here to provide you with expert nutrition advice. We employ a full-time Registered Dietitian whose main objective is to offer you services to meet your individual needs and to help you reach your optimal level of health.
New members of HMC’s Wellness Center receive one complimentary diet consult.
Whether you are interested in prevention, wellness, or disease management, our Registered Dietitian can address your particular needs through nutrition counseling.
We Can Help You:
- Lower your cholesterol level
- Control your blood pressure
- Lose weight or gain weight
- Learn how to read nutrition labels
- Make healthy food choices
- Lower your risk for heart disease and stroke
- Optimize your diabetes management
- Eat out without all the guilt
- Understand diets for various diseases
- Receive options for ease with chewing and swallowing difficulties
- Prepare for bariatric surgery
- Manage your diet for chronic kidney disease
Hours And How To Find Us
Our Registered Dietitian is available:
Monday- Friday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
The office is located in the Fountain room, next to the HMC Cafeteria.
Patients are seen by appointment only, and a physician referral is required.
Meetings are held in the Wellness Center Conference Room every Thursday evening at 6:00pm. Call 309.449.4500 for more information.
For more information about nutrition services or to speak with an HMC dietician please call 309.449.4332.