|Hopedale Medical Complex administers influenza vaccinations (flu shots) to our regularly seen patients and to members of the general public.
In addition to receiving the flu vaccination at their physician’s office, patients, as well as community members, have the option to get their flu shot at HMC community flu shot clinics at the Hopedale Wellness Center. Please call 309.449.4815 for information on the next HMC Flu Clinic.
Pre registration is highly recommended. Medicare billing is provided and there is a $35.00 fee at the time of service for non-Medicare patients. Cash and checks are accepted. Please, no credit cards.
HMC Patient Clinics:
For more information on flu clinics call 309.449.4815
Location: Medical Arts Physicians’ Office
HMC Community Flu Clinics:
(Open to the PUBLIC)
For more information call 309.449.4815
Location: Hopedale Wellness Center Conference Room Hopedale Wellness Center
Complete Registration form and bring to desired location.
There are several “high-risk groups” of people who are encouraged to get vaccinated. This includes:
- All children 6 months through 18 years of age;
- Anyone 50 years of age or older;
- Pregnant women;
- Adults who have weak immune systems;
- Adults and children with chronic conditions, including asthma, chronic bronchitis, anemia and other blood disorders, metabolic diseases (such as diabetes), kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease and lung disease;
- Anyone with certain muscle or nerve disorders (such as seizure disorders or cerebral palsy) that can lead to breathing or swallowing problems;
- Residents of nursing homes or other chronic-care facilities.
In addition, anyone who lives with or cares for people at high risk for influenza-related complications should also receive a flu shot. More information about influenza is available at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/