Since Miss Mona’s Child Care Center opened on the Hopedale Medical Complex campus in 1999, we’ve earned a top-notch reputation.
Miss Mona’s is available for child care to Hopedale Medical Complex employees only.
Who is Miss Mona?
Miss Mona Nafziger, a teacher for a number of years in Hopedale, left a cash bequest to Hopedale Medical Complex (HMC). Miss Mona’s is named in her honor!
Miss Mona lived across the street from the Complex until she moved into the nursing home. Thousands of her former students remember her lessons and her warm smile. She is an inspiration to us all!
“Children First!” is our philosophy. Ours is a family approach, incorporating numerous activities that nurture children mentally, physically, and emotionally.
We believe creativity is essential in child’s play, as it is how children learn to solve problems once they reach adulthood.
Miss Mona’s takes this philosophy very seriously. We offer many outlets for inspiration.
General Child Care Information:
- Program for the children of HMC employees
- Beautiful new expanded facility
- New large playground equipment
- Ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Security cameras
- Full-time and part-time enrollment
- Licensed through the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services
- All staff CPR and First-Aid certified
- Infant formula, cereal and jar food provided
- Professional, experienced staff provide a loving safe environment
- Seasonal programs
- Bi-annual screenings
- Indoor play room for the development of large and small motor skills
- Small center offering more personal and individualized care
- Parents welcome anytime
- Participates in DHS Subsidy program
What Our Parents are Saying:
“Miss Mona’s and their staff have been a wonderful blessing to this working mother. The peace of mind that I have each day knowing that my children are well taken care of and so close in proximity to my work is priceless. The level of communication and accommodation to the individual child’s needs is unmatched. I wouldn’t have my children in daycare anywhere else!!” - Emily
If you are an employee of HMC and interested in child care services, contact Miss Mona’s Director at 309-449-4933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. For more information, review Miss Mona’s Frequently Asked Questions at HopedaleMC.com/careers/miss-monas-daycare/mm-qa/