Have you every thought about truly helping make a difference in the lives of others? At HMC, we are fortunate to have dedicated volunteers participating in activities, providing comfort and companionship, delivering the mail, and transporting residents in our assisted living, independent living and nursing home to meals and appointments.
- Improve quality of life of our residents
- Share your talents and your friendship
- Meet some wonderful people- residents, staff and your fellow volunteers
- Fulfill a service project requirement
Becoming a Volunteer
- You must be a minimum age of 13 years
- Complete application and other necessary forms
- Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Complete Tuberculin Test (if you volunteer more than 10 hours)
- Attend training and orientation
Where to Volunteer or for more Specific Information
Opportunities include volunteering at any of our skilled nursing or assisted living, independent living communities, hospital or community outreach. To volunteer, please contact us at 309.449.4939.