The Hopedale Medical Complex began as a 20-bed hospital in 1955. Today, HMC has blossomed into a multi-faceted campus that includes the Hopedale Hospital, Hopedale Nursing Home, The Commons independent and assisted living facilities, a state of the art 34,000 square foot Wellness Center, a pharmacy, childcare center, and much more!
The Hopedale Medical Foundation is a non-profit charitable corporation committed to excellence in promoting good health and wellness to all, and serving the health care needs of the sick and elderly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without discrimination and regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Located just a short distance from Peoria and Bloomington, HMC is a truly remarkable institution with the perfect blend of modern technology, a warm family atmosphere, outstanding doctors, and a compassionate nursing staff. At Hopedale, our team of healthcare professionals comes from every level of experience to provide a comprehensive range of health care services. HMC is more than a place to work; it is a place where you can fulfill your passion for healthcare.
Employees of HMC Enjoy:
- Working with board certified physicians, surgeons, exceptional nurses and an experienced support staff
- Experience a smaller patient load
- Enjoy a smoke-free environment
- Knowing your co-workers and patients by name
- Being part of a highly respected continuum-of-care facility
- Employee Appreciation events
- Competitive wages
- Outstanding life, health, dental and vision insurance
- On-site discounted child care, discounted pre-school, and local, private k-8 available across the street from the hospital
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- On-site cafeteria with excellent discounted meals
- Free membership to our 34,000 sq. ft. state of the art Wellness Center with indoor gym, pool and massage services
- Employer matched 401(k)
How To Apply:
Please click on the “Job Openings” button below to see our current open positions. To apply for a position, click on “Apply Now” to complete an online application. If you prefer to apply offline, download an application and return it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Hopedale Medical Complex, c/o Human Resources Department, 107 Tremont St., PO Box 267, Hopedale, IL 61747. If the career you are interested in is not listed, please choose the “Future Careers” position.
The Hopedale Medical Complex will not hire individuals who use tobacco products. Effective February 1, 2013, candidates offered a position will be tested for nicotine as part of the pre-employment process. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on our campus and satellite offices, including buildings, grounds, parking lots, and sidewalks.