Hopedale, IL – Hopedale Commons, the premier assisted and independent living community in nearby Hopedale, is offering winter residency through March 1. The Commons offers short-term stay options in comfortable, safe, and spacious apartments which are just steps away from the Hopedale Hospital and Wellness Center. This close-knit healthcare community is ideal for those seeking the comforts of home during the cold, winter months.
Residents enjoy easy access to on-site physician offices and pharmacy at the Medical Arts Building. The 34,000 square foot Wellness Center is second to none in Central Illinois, with a 75-foot warm water pool and indoor walking track. The Commons residents enjoy meeting friends and family by the cozy fireplace in its dining room, or taking part in one of many seasonal activities, including the Madrigal Choir from Olympia High School and the annual resident Christmas Party.
Here are some of the 40 personalized services offered at no additional cost:
- Staff assistance – 24 hours a day, every day
- Bright, spacious, ground-level apartments
- Personally-controlled thermostats
- Assistance with daily activities by a caring, friendly staff
- Delicious meals, including homemade bread and desserts
- Hospital, ER, and Wellness Center on site
- Prescription delivery/pharmacy
- Monthly and seasonal options available – no deposits
Hopedale Medical Complex is located in peaceful southern Tazewell County, just ten minutes south of Morton, off interstate I-155 at Exit #19.
Call Cynthia Noreuil at 309-449-6790 to learn more about Hopedale Commons’ assisted and independent living community or to schedule a tour. —The Commons